Re: [atlarge-discuss] ALAC teleconference August 9, 2002 Notes

Danny and all stakeholders of other interested parties,

  Danny, I think this was a bit of a low blow and a characterization of
Esther that is not accurate not deserving.  However I can understand
why you might think along these lines...

  I often have strongly over several years now as have a number
of our members, disagreed entirely with Esther.  I also have found
that a very few of her ideas have merit as well...  So I cannot
agree that to characterize Esther as a megalomaniac is even close
to reasonable...

  This said, I also still believe that Esther and Denise as well as the
ICANN BOD and staff have no interest in any stakeholders/users
have any real say in the policies that will, and do presently effect them
or any future stakeholders in the future.  THAT IMHO is a very
bad thing and a very bad mistake...