Re: [atlarge-discuss] 003 WG-ID membership criteria

Walter and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  "I will defend to the death what any person says in any form,
whether or not they wish to identify themselves"  Desrali

  Anonymous speech has been codified in US federal law for many years,
as it has in many other democratic countries...