Re: [atlarge-discuss] amendment sought

Eric and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  The very last thing we need is additional "Spin" of any sort.  I recognize
fully that some forms of "Spin" have benefits and that marketing
types enjoy plying their trade in the "Spin cycle" of marketing jargon.
However for and organization such as ICANNATLARGE.COM,
and at-large effort, the potential for alienating a huge block of
future members is too risky to engage in at any juncture.
THe ICANN BoD, staff and Verisign have already Spun
the heck out of things and ideas to the point of distraction.
I am sure that we don't want to engage in furthering that
mantra or practice...