RE: [atlarge-discuss] 003 WG-ID membership criteria

Where possible, anon speech is desirable, when it comes to voting however, I
think it would be best if at least someone (several) can vouch that the
person is real.

This would then enable no ideas to be excluded, while preventing any
outright fraud when votes are cast.

If an anonymous user can not get anyone to vouch for them and can not meet
with anyone then they should only have the influence of their opinion and
hope that someone else  can be swayed by their voice to vote.

That should keep everyone happy?

	cya,	Andrew...

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.