Re: [atlarge-discuss] 003 WG-ID WG-ID membership criteria

This is completely untenable.  A is A and B is B... don't even get me started
on the symbolic logic  With all due respect, this talk of proxies is
nonsense.  Nobody is going to be a proxy for anyone else when it comes to
voting. Voting members will have been properly and duly verified and
identified and YES some of their personal info must needs be stored in the
organization's member database.  Can we ge on with some productive discussion
now?

Please let me know what you think of the Thawte WoT (Web of Trust) id
verification idea.  I'm waiting to hear some feedback.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos