Re: [atlarge-discuss] Challenge from Ross Rader

Judith and all assembly members, stakeholders/users, and other interested
parties,

  I personally found Ross's comments mostly of the condescending nature
as well as he didn't entirely get the point to the very good responses
he got to his challenge.  Not surprising coming from Ross.  I think it
is in the nature of his personality...  >;)