[atlarge-discuss] has someone an IP available? (was: Re: [atlarge-discuss] FW: [atlarge-panel] 006 Name - Panel approves Timeline and Schedule)

On 01:15 28/08/02, Joop Teernstra said:
Please also give the members the option to vote for retaining the name by which we are now known:
icannatlarge.com
Dear Joop,
never mind ... the motion, the procedure, the panel, the votes, ... nothing decides. Only the DNS and the people.

Can you or anyone else had a cheap/free hosting with a dedicated IP for the site? So we can move ahead of all this totally out of sense fuss?
jfc