[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Government of Canada Seeking Comments on ICANN

Sotiris and all assembly members, stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Yeah, I got a post from one of our [INEGroup] members in
western Canada earlier today on this.  Thanks for posting it here
to the ICANNATLARGE.COM members Sotiris.  I believe
the E-Mail address for these comments is  mailto:ICANNComments@ic.gc.ca.
I believe this is being broadly distributed in Canada right now also...