Re: [atlarge-discuss] Acceptances for DNSO Board position

Giampaolo and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  As ICANNATLARGE.COM members do not now or any longer
have the right to vote to elect ICANN BOD members, those that
are also DNSO GA Voting members I here by urge to vote
for YJ as YJ strongly supports Stakeholders/Users as having
a voice and a vote in ICANN Policy making decisions at least.