[atlarge-discuss] Re: Mailing list problem (was Re: [atlarge-discuss]AtLarge-discuss Summary 25 Aug - 31 Aug2002)

Since I am paid up, it could be Prodigy, which has changed hands in the
ever growing pyramid game of consolidations, as well as the temporal
nature of the Internet etc. But after many conversations with people
inside our protective  forces it more than likely is an over load factor
there as well as their new workers who are ever interested in my dull
existence. The problem's inception commenced with my interest in Freedom
Riders, wireheading and folk music  a long time ago and makes for great
fictions. Cordley Coit