Re: [atlarge-discuss] As the Chair wishes...

Satyajit,

Perhaps it is an ESL problem.  But your use of the word "failed" means a
conclusion of failure.  Certainly you do not mean because you have been
offended the work is over?
Get along.  You openly state that you will not engage in petty bickering but
you clearly do.
Help your chair to understand, do not confront.