Re: [atlarge-discuss] panel patience/trust/chat

Eric et al [my comments below]:

At 10:51 PM 9/5/2002 -0700, eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

You are all doing a great job.
Please go easy on each other.
Do not compromise your positions.
but do not compromise yourselves by stepping low.
A Chairwoman is a consensus builder.
A panel member gives opinions on matters not people.
Well said AND a wonderful "prayer." :)

I am working on a speech of some international importance.  The theme is
"performance". this one has to be short so it will take me a week.
Isn't it the truth that the "short" ones take the longest to write?!

I am working on a
contract that basically needs to be one page but allow for APNIC and
Tourism and DNS issues and Transitional BTA matters.  But I have built a
relation of trust and mutual appreciation for Accessibility, Reliability
and Security are really all we care about.
(now we just have to get over the "China Syndrome" and IPv.......
issues.  Easy because of trust.

Please panel members find a way to build trust.  I would love to provide
a publicly recorded chat room for you to air frustration open 24/7,
schedule yourselves three times a week and vent.  But build that trust.
Eric, while I don't know the fullness of your thinking when you write "I would love to provide a publicly recorded chat room for you [the panel] to air frustration open 24/7," BUT Yahoo! Messenger chat conference feature can provide exactly that space and feature.

All that needs to be done is for a Yahoo! Messenger Chat to be started by any of the participants, and add each new one to the conference feature. Ahead of time each participant needs to set their "Login> Preferences...> Archive> settings to Enable Archiving> Archive Conferences" in order to record the entire chat conference. Then one or all of them can copy its contents to a post to the lists.

I believe that is quite simple. :)

I am available to any and all as "technical" consultant on Yahoo! Messenger Chat. I use it a lot! ;-)

do it for the children of the Internet.
Yes, for the children. :)

We may never see the real fruits of our labors in our lifetimes.

Your humble servant,
eric
Likewise.

/s/ Joey

Friday, September 06, 2002 * 10:41 AM EDT USA

======
**Star*walker** Favorite Freedom Quote
--
 *Equality...*
    "(1) Every person shall have the right to equality