[atlarge-discuss] Off line until Friday night (or Saturday morning!)

I've run out of time, folks!  My daughter and her two kids fly in on
Saturday morning, and I must move the computer I'm typing this on, along
with a router, switch, cable modem etc.; and have to redirect a total of
three cable connects, seven network drops, and two phone drops, starting
tonight (basically right now, as soon as I send this), so that they have a
room to live in.  My network is altready in the garage in a pile of
disconnected computers and cabling until I can get a wireless conection
going between here and there!.  Joanna and Walts know my work address if
they need to contact me there tomorrow!  But barring that, I'm incommunicado
e-mail-wise until I get it all done!

So be polite and play nice until I get back!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info