RE: [atlarge-discuss] FW: Resignation

Judyth Mermelstein wrote:

|  I have two requests in addition:
|
|  1) Could we please devote our attention for the next little
|  while to coming up with a set of Interim Bylaws so all members
|  can know what the correct processes are?

I agree.  Hopefullt some "smarter heads" whith experience in such things
should take thie lead?

|  2) Would any women in the "silent majority" please make their
|  presence known. We need an immediate injection of practicality
|  here and, besides, I'm starting to feel rather lonely...

I promise not to join the flame wars!  Will that do?

Besides, Joanna and Judith resigned from the panel, not the At Large!
Hopefully they'll continue to contribute as members (please!)  :)

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info