RE: [atlarge-discuss] Short-term goals

Chris brings up a good point: somewhere on our Web page we need a list of
which panel members are leading which efforts, and which members are working
with them.  That way members wishing to join in the fun know which panel
members to contact to sign on.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info