Re: [atlarge-discuss] PASSED: motion on VOTING PROCEDURE (fwd)

> Hans et al.,
>
> Am I to understand then that this means the Paenl will vote in secret and
> aonymously?  If this is the case, I strenuously object.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos

Can you please help me to understand your concern.

What do you mean by "in secret and anonymously" when there is a transparent
procedure how votes among the panel members will proceed, and how they will
be counted etc.

Or do you object that the Panel has a procedure how the panel can come to a
common opinion - proposing that everything should be discussed and voted by
the full membership? I cannot think that this could work, given that we have
already 1000 members and hopefully more in future.

Then the question would be what will be discussed AND voted by the Panel,
and what should be discussed by the full membership.

But maybe I misunderstood what you meant. Please clarify.

Norbert

--
Norbert Klein
Open Forum of Cambodia: www.forum.org.kh