Re: [atlarge-discuss] WG-ID requested radiation for identity abuse

Jefsy,

Free speech is a terribly important right, and in this group you have stood up many times and argued that no matter how stupid the claims that Jeff Williams makes, he has the right to make them here.

>You will note that the ReplyTo are to
jwilliams@hotmail.com

By the way, my real name is Jacob Williams.  I assume I can choose any email address I like.  I never claimed to be Jeff Williams, nor would I want to.

But the more important point is this:  We have a problem with frauds and imposters in our group.  Jefsy, I remind you why the Indentity Working Group was set up in the first place:

In our election there was a candidate called BOB CRAWFORD.

He nominated himself. He was seconded by Jeff Williams http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0207/msg00317.html (although Jeff Williams first denied seconding or knowing him)

Bob Crawford never made any contributions or posts to this group except for his self-nomination.  Yet in the election 12 people voted for him. http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0208/msg00179.html

This led to the obvious conclusion that since Bob Crawford was obviously an imposter and that there were at least 12 imposters on the voting list who voted for him.

How is the WG-ID group coming along?  I have not seen any ideas even been floated out there.  When can we expect some action to be taken?

And so if Jeff Williams is allowed to continue posting to this group claiming all sorts of rediculous things, then so should I be allowed to contradict him and question him.  It's free speech baby!  Je pense que JEFsey et JEFF williams sont les memes personnes.  You cannot censure me and yet still let Jeff Williams participate and vote as a part of this group.

I Discredit Frauds.
See the incredible claims!
Learn who Jeffrey A. Williams is:
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/jeffwilliams/

"J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin" wrote:

I suggest that the "Discredit Fauds" Member is removed from the list as an
obvious abuse of identity. You will note that the ReplyTo are to
jwilliams@hotmail.com

- either Discredit Frand is a fake name for Jeff Williams and as such
should not be allowed to vote
- or it is an attempt to use the identity of Jeff Williams and to receive
mails in his name what is a very serious abuse.

jfc