Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] WG-ID needs to get to work!

> Here's the situation.
>

> Jeff Williams, stop claiming to be things you are not and we won't have a
> problem.  I think that when Jeff Williams *claims* to represent 100,000
> people, *claims* to have met with the President of the US, *claims* to run
an
> international engineering company and makes other _unproven_ claims... he
> hurts OUR cause.
>
> If you are a board member of ICANN, how much credibility do you give to a
> group such as ours right now?  Any quick survey of our mailing list will
> reveal who the most prolific poster is.

I do not have a problem with the fact that these postings come in (well, it
takes some time to delete them), and nobody will lower the credibility of the
group for these incoming postings.

It is another question, however, to see how much time and bandwidth is used
by members of this group to debate and to anser these postings, instead of
ignoring what is not productive. Our list would have much less useless volume
without these debates again and again: is he or is he not?

Norbert

--
Norbert Klein
Open Forum of Cambodia: www.forum.org.kh