[atlarge-discuss] Re: Web Page

I would be happy to.  I am going away for this
Thanksgiving Weekend effective as of this writing, so I
should have something for all of you to see early next
week sometime.  Considering the leisurely pace at which
things seem to be going on around here, that should fit in
nicely with the status quo.

BTW Hans, or anyone else, any news from that steadfast and
indefatigable exmple of dereliction Mr. Satyajit Gupta?
I'd like to keep a running rapport on the constant
non-availability issue, so keep please do keep me
informed.  It really is kind of funny in a demented sort
of way, but mostly sad really.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

P.S. This is the third time I've sent this message to the
list and the others have yet to come through... sent one
of them hours ago... hmm.  Thomas?