[atlarge-discuss] Where To Incorporate - Problems arise with NZ Jurisdiction?

Jeffy Zombi,

A few days ago you said you would post a follow up after your staff did research on the New Zealand incorporation laws.

Where is that follow up?  Please advise.  Icannatlarge members would benefit *greatly* from your staff's research.

Jeff wrote : "I agree after further preliminary review incorporating in New Zealand as Dave has kindly offered has some very troubling aspects.....My legal staff has also found a few others that are just as concerning as well which I will post and outline later this evening."

I Discredit Frauds.
See the incredible claims!
Learn who Jeffrey A. Williams is:
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/jeffwilliams/

Eric and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Great bit of quick research here Eric!  This was on my agenda as well
as my small staff's today also.  I agree after further preliminary
review
incorporating in New Zealand as Dave has kindly offered has some
very troubling aspects, several of which you nicely pointed out.
My legal staff has also found a few others that are just as concerning
as well which I will post and outline later this evening.

  Perhaps multi jurisdictional incorporation or international
incorporation will be necessary or preferable for liability
and other member related reasons? ( Idon't yet think so, but
we should give this some consideration )...

  Well done here Eric!