RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] Fwd: Re: [atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG still not resloving - Day 4 and counting...

I made a likewise offer, including a proposal for non-recurrence, also I
did and do not demand to be tech-admin for the domain, furthermore
propagation takes about 24 hours nowadays.

I do however agree completely that it is about time someone did
something with it, this is getting ridiculous.

Kind regards

Abel