[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Michael Palage's Proposed Whois Task Force Recommendations

Michael and all assembly members, stakeholder/users, or other interested
parties,

  Thank you Michael for following up on this.  I shall pass this proposal
on to our [INEGroup] members as well as I am cc'ing the fledgling
ICANNATLARGE.ORG-without-a-resolving-Domain-Name
organization as well..