Re: [atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG still not resloving...

Hi Richard,

I completely agree with you, this problem can be fixed
within 24 hours.  Someone is asleep at the switch.  And
that person according to the whois is Hans Klein.

According to the whois. the Administrative contact is:
Organization Name ICANNatlarge.org
First Name Hans
Last Name Klein
Address 1 175 15th St. NE
Address 2 Suite PH-4
City Atlanta
StateProvince GA
PostalCode 30309
Country US
Phone 1-404-894-2258
Fax 1-404-894-0535

That means Hans has the legal ability to change the
nameservers.  I have offered to be assistance already,
but have not received any follow ups as of yet.

Take a look at the complete whois at the link below.
Maybe we should change the names on the whois.  This is
a group of people interested in ICANN issues, surely we
can find a few people such as myself who know how to
change a nameserver.

"Richard Henderson" wrote:

> Hans,
>
> What's the technical problem involved in typing in new
> nameserver details? I
> don't understand. Surely you just do it. Do enom have
> control panel?
> Surely you just go to the control panel, and type in
> the new nameservers?
> Is there some other problem? There must be. Can you
> clarify what it is?
>
> Richard

Fauset
> is working on this
> > problem.  If you have technical capabilities and a
> constructive attitude,
> > suggest that you contact him about helping.
> >
> > Since he posts regularly to this list, finding his
> Email should be pretty
> easy.
> >
> > Hans

> "Please --pretty please
> immediate attention and
> > >
> > >    ...nope - in fact, it would be the correct
thing
> to do, by ALL of us,
> > >as at 021102.0853-5, it still does not resolve...
> > >

> > >  --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt,
> IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
> > >  - -              Online since CompuServe's
> MicroNET           ^  ---
> > >  - -        Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media
Center
> Edition       - -
> > >  ---                Associate Expert - Expert
Zone
href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone";>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone</a>/
href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.dorsai.org/~walts";>http://www.dorsai.org/~walts</a>/