RE: [atlarge-discuss] Defacement of site

<encore, cc's cut>

Jeff wrote:
>Abel and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

>  Abel, I appreciate your willingness to help out on this problem and
provide DNS services
>for ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  However, don't you think that this should have
at least been brought
>to the attention and awaited approval of the WG-DNS and/or WG-Web
participants. Or are those >WG's just for show and therefore have no
real purpose?

Do you read ? If so, do you read before you start some ranting ? I guess
not, because not one, but loads of posts on the topic can be found at
the main discus list and the WG-DNS list, I suggest you read up before
you speak.

http://www.able-towers.com/~abel/icann/www.icannatlarge.com/forum/
http://www.icannatlarge.org/forum/
>shows the following:
>                                              Temporarily offline
>
>                                     Please take up all discussions
>                                  on the "At Large Discuss" Mailing
List
>                                     (atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de).
>
>  This may upset unnecessarily some members as it indicates a lack of
proper and transparent >handling of these basic Webmaster functions.

Incorrect and nonsensical statement: the first url shows:

Fuck this sux system admin
 Spunkmayer ownz your sux box

Owned by Spunkmayer

On the second one you are correct, but I guess you have to ask the panel
or the webmaster about the reasons if you missed that discussion.
If I was the host of the machine you would be running your back-up of a
spare machine, this one would be shut down until I re-installed new
disks.

>  Third, why or what is/was the justification for switching the DNS
Name Servers over to your >DNS servers?  Why could not the original Name
servers not been fixed or configured properly?

Again, I only offered assistance, gave it and that is -eof-
As far as I can see you glowed over the failure to fix over the past
days it was down, now it is up you have something objections to that as
well, either way you nay make sense.
For "underlying reasons" you should ask the panel for explanation, I
only provide a service (NS) and that is all.

Don't you love the constructive handling of this matter ?

Kind regards

Abel