[atlarge-discuss] INEGRoup Lists are by invite and for members only. fuddle@canada.com is NOT and INEGROUP Member was: Re: [atlarge-discuss] ReLabel Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams' list

All stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

 fuddle@canada.com is not and INEGRoup member...  It is now
unlikely that he/she/it will ever become and INEGroup member as well
due to his/her/it's inaccurate postings to this forum...

fuddle@canada.com is not and employee of INEG.INC.  Nor is it
likely that he/she/it will ever be and ING. INC. Employee...