Re: [atlarge-discuss] Thanks

When I have been waiting 222 days for a reply from Icann on serious concerns
and questions raised about the NewTLDs, what makes you think anyone's
listening, Danny?

They kind of adopt you as the "voice of dissent" to help legitimise their
politburo

They do whatever they want

But in truth, where I have informed comments to make, I still keep knocking
on their doors

But they have no intention of letting anyone in unless they uphold their own
moral bankruptcy

For my part, they consciously ignore me

Same with the At Large Group set up by them, which affirmed the value of
elected Board members...

You ask us to contribute to these Task Forces and Groups...

But the Icann Board just reverses anything they don't like...

They're unaccountable (and arrogant)

They're protected by the USG at present - why liosten to you or me?

Richard H