Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams' list

Oh Yeah!!!  I want to join.  The more the merrier...

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: Larry Fuss <fussman2003@yahoo.com>
Date:  Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:06:29 -0800 (PST)

Hello Monsieur Jefsey and all interested parties and takeovers:

Many of the members of INEG to me forwarded your email post that is below.  The East Coast Chapter of INEGroup has beaucoup d'espace disponible for new members of our organization.  Please automatically reply to this email (do not Reply All because there is no guessing how many other INEG chapters you would join!) and you will be automatically placed on our mailing list as a bonifide member of INEGroup.

We welcome any and all new members!

Larry Fuss
Spokesman for INEGroup/East Coast Chapter - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail: fussman2003@yahoo.com
Address: 525 Palmtree Lane Clarenville NF A0E1J0

Since this list has turned being only dedicated to Jeff Williams I suggest
we create a new mailing list dedicated to a larger subject if this is
possible (after all INEG Group is only 127 k members strong] like the whole
atlarge group. (I am afraid that if, at a time I could have joined INEG, I
cannot anymore).
jfc