[atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams bot, where are you?

Something must be wrong with those email servers at INEG.  The JeffWIlliams Bot did not respond as it should have!  Bad programming I suspect.

Not to mention, bad grammer and bad spelling.

I Discredit Frauds.
See the incredible claims!
Learn who Jeffrey A. Williams is:
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/jeffwilliams/

"Jeff Williams" wrote:

All stakeholders and other interested parties and members,

One of our members, "Micheal Sherrill"
has again been engaging in casting false aspersions upon myself
and this organization's democratic principals. This is, and should be
a terrible and disruptive diatribe.

As such, I have built a E-Mail bot for this and other forums that
Mr. Sherrill may be subscribed to that will outline this and add
an entry onto the subject line indicating his errant behavior
based upon his posts subject matter.