Re: [atlarge-discuss] CHAIR ELECTION: Reminder

Jan and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Thank you for recognizing the actual problem with this so called
election for a Panel Chair...  It is unfortunate that the rush to
produce, has overshadowed the responsibilities of the existing
Panel which one of which was to come up with a proposal
for a election process...