[atlarge-discuss] Fw: BBC News E-mail: Life lessons for web users

Interesting BBC article

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/technology/2420249.stm

Highlights to me the importance of forging a "united front" which is
independent of the corporate and federal interest groups. These are the
kinds of reasons why I am much more interested in broad coalitions than
fighting some doomed war of attrition against ICANN as a fragmented element
of the broader user community.

I remain convinced that www.atlarge.org should be developed as a rallying
point for hundreds of opinions and scores of diverse At Large organisations

I agree, too, with the 'bigger vision' that Judyth promotes in some of her
mails.

Richard H