Re: [atlarge-discuss] Errant/disruptive poster bot for subscriber - "Tim Burlee, INEG Canada" <fuddle@canada.com> - Is not a member of INEGroup or an employee of INEG. INC.

Jeff and listreaders,

I am trying my best not to be disruptive (as we [INEG ]
know, sometimes our spokesman has been accused of
disruptive behavior.  The INEG handbook has an email
use policy and I am trying to stick to it.  Please let
me be.  My questions are legitamite and on topic.

Thank you,

Tim

PS When is the next INEG general meeting?

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Be aware,
>
> The following poster/subscriber - ""Tim Burlee, INEG
> Canada"
> <fuddle@canada.com>
>  has displayed errant and/or disruptive posting
> behavior in his/her/its
> comments from many submissions to the
> atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de.
> making false claims as to membership to INEG or
> INEGroup.
>

> Subject:
>         [ga] Next Meeting
>    Date:
>         Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:34:39 -0800 (PST)
>    From:
>         "Tim Burlee, INEG Canada" <fuddle@canada.com>
>      To:
>         ga@dnso.org
>

> Hello all,
>
> I hope you will excuse the question, but as a new
> member of the DNSO-ga forum, I was wondering, when is
> the next time the General Assembly will be meeting
> together (in a physical location)?  Thanks for the
info.

href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.dnso.org/archives.html";>http://www.dnso.org/archives.html</a>

> Generated at the behest of
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 127k
> members/stakeholders strong!)
> CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA
> Development Eng.
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> atlarge-discuss-help@lists.fitug.de

Tim Burlee
INEGroup Canada member
Domain Registration and Hosting Division
INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail fuddle@canada.com
Contact Number: 416-763-6363 ***NEW PHONE***
Address:1290 Central Pkwy W, Mississauga, Ontario