[atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-web] managing our site

From: "Micheal Sherrill" <micheal@beethoven.com>
Date:  Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:40:08 -0500

Hello Bret:

I do not know you well.  But I must say I am not
impressed.  You were rushed into this Working
Group as a "dark horse".  I am disappointed
by your performance.  You do not respond to our
admonitions and you do not maintain nor repair our
Web site when it is in need.  You seem to be always
in a daze.  Is this on purpose?  If it is on purpose
it is time to stop.  If it is not on purpose it is
still time to stop.

I make a motion to the Working Group-Web that Bret
Fausett be removed as Webmaster.

I make a motion that Sotiris Sotiropoulos be appointed
as Webmaster.

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill