Micheal Sherrill

From: Bret Fausett <fausett@lextext.com>
Date:  Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:30:31 -0800

The reason I was selected to be the webmaster was because the panel knew
that I wouldn't use the web site as a personal platform to get my own
viewpoints across. I was not asked to write any text for the site, and in
fact, the panel had an expectation that I would not write any text for the
site or take any independent editorial initiative. My only job is to take
news and announcements, approved by the panel, and post them to the web
site. Whenever the Chair has sent me something and asked that it be posted
to the web site, it has been posted *very* promptly.

I personally don't care whether I'm the webmaster or not. If the panel wants
to change directions, fine with me.

       Bret