[atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams vs Star Chamber

We members of the INEGroup have received a preliminary report from Independent Investigator B. T. Fume about the false charges that our Head Spokesman Jeff Williams probably contributed to the delinquency of a minor.  Sadly other difficulties have come from his fact finding work.  Independent Investigator Fume has discovered that there are company expense account records of Jeff Williams charging on a credit card for a Super 8 Motel room on the night of the Texas Stadium INEG Conference in February 1999.  We didn’t understand the importance of this fact until it was pointed out to us by Mr. Fume.  Jeff Williams lives near Texas Stadium so why did he rent a room at Super 8?  This Super 8 Motel (featuring Queen Size Vibromatic Beds and complimentary freeze dried French Roast coffee in the lobby every morning) is only 4 miles from his home in Grapevine, Texas.  Why did he rent a motel room so close to his Mama?  The worst thing about the report is that he charged the room on hi!
s !
!
INEG credit card.  We members of INEG paid for Jeff Williams to stay at a motel for immoral porpoises!  This goes totally against my Anglican upbringing and I am now mad as Hell.  Sex is one thing but to spend my money to do your thing is enough to change my religion.  Right now I could spit!  Jeff Williams you sure do have a lot to answer to!

Larry Fuss
Spokesman for INEGroup/East Coast Chapter - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail: fussman2003@yahoo.com
Address: 525 Palmtree Lane Clarenville NF A0E1J0

 Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Be aware,

The following is a consumer service message from INEGroup:

The following poster/subscriber - ""Tim Burlee, INEG Canada"

has displayed errant and/or disruptive posting behavior in his/her/its
comments from many submissions to the atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de.
making false claims as to membership to INEG or INEGroup.

Re: [atlarge-discuss] "IPv6 & ICANN is..."