Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-web] managing our site

Jaz and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Jaz, participants of the WG-Web list most likely will not have the time
or the inclination to forward posts of discussion and debate on the WG-Web
list to you specifically.  Hence there is an archive for you to review, or
you can join the WG-WEB list yourself.
Archives are located here: http://icann-at-large.org/pipermail/wg-web_icann-at-large.org/

  As a member that may have an interest in the WG-WEB discussions
and activities, you have a personal responsibility to do your own
updating of your own interests as it pertaines to this organization.