[atlarge-discuss] Amsterdam meeting

Thanks to YJ, we got a room for free at the Sheraton Hotel on Saturday
morning (kindly sponsored by RIPE-NCC). It appears to be a small room
(about 10-15 persons in size). So we now have to decide an agenda and
officially announce the meeting.

I suggest that we split up the meeting into two parts - one mainly
aimed to our members and related to internal icannatlarge.org issues
such as organization, bylaws etc.; the other aimed to all At Large
participants and related to the developments of the At Large inside
the new ICANN structure, ie the ALAC and RALOs. In this second part,
we might want to draft an official statement for the Public Forum that
will be held in the afternoon - perhaps signed not just by us but by
all interested At Large orgs and individuals.

Does anyone have suggestions? Other items to be discussed?

P.S. After Bret gave me the passwords to the web site, I logged in and
found a way to access the mysql database which underlies the site. So
we now have an updated copy of the membership roll with all details.
--
vb.            [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<---