Re: AW: [atlarge-discuss] Amsterdam meeting

Wolfgang Kleinwachter is listed as a representative for icannatlarge.com/org(?) for the coming Amsterdam At-Large Meeting.  I want to have that corrected as it's obviously an error (see list of confirmed attendees at http://worldatlarge.org/amsterdam1.html)  Wolfgang's pathetic record as an ex-panel member of this organization is certainly no endorsement, not to mention that he does not
currently represent this organization in any way, shape, or form.

I expect that Mr. Kleinwachter (and those in charge) will have this matter cleared up ASAP.

Thanks,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos.