Re: [atlarge-discuss] membership sign up

On Wed,  4 Dec 2002 23:12:35 -0500, you wrote:

>I concur with Jefsey.  We need to go forward.  We can
>change things as we go.  Link everything so that we
>have a chance to see everything and decide on everything.

The reason why I did not link Joop's forum is that we didn't decide
yet whether we want to reinstate our own Web forum, to link Joop's
one, or to do nothing at all. I have seen various positions on this.

Personally, I am in favour of adding a separate section in the new
"Forum" page of our site, in which we link all other existing
discussion forums, including Joop's one, but also icann-europe and
other independent At Large mailing lists. I think this is a reasonable
compromise for all, so I am submitting this idea here and into wg-web,
and if in 24-48 hours I don't get objections, I will do so.

I am sorry about having to rush decisions this way, so I repeat that I
hope this won't be necessary any more in the future.
--
vb.            [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<---