[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Open call to join ICANNATLARGE.ORG

Bruce,

Why should I, or anyone else, ever join icannatlarge.org?

While there has certainly been ample time to properly organize this group,
the membership of icannatlarge.org is still not in receipt of any
organizational documents (even after twice electing a slate of candidates to
produce such a set of bylaws).   If the leadership of this group can't be
trusted to deliver on promises to its own membership, why then should anyone
else bother to join this group?  We get enough broken promises from ICANN...

You were elected to get a job done.  You have failed miserably in that
endeavor.  It's time for all of you to either get the job done or to resign.

Consider this an "Open Call".