RE: [atlarge-discuss] No publicity for ICANN Amsterdam

Joop Teernstra wrote:

|  I hear from my friends in Holland that the  ICANN meetings at Schiphol
|  airport took place without the normal advance publicity for such open
|  meetings.

I'm shocked (not!)  :)

True to form to ICANN's modus operandi.  We saw the same thing during the
ALSC meetings:  hold a meeting, but don't publicize it outside of a narrow
Internet industry target community, then hold up the resulting lack of
public participation as proof of public disinterest!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info