Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Open call to join

Dear friends,
By laws and articles are first priority.
Then referendums can be had on such lofty matters as discussed here.
It is axiomatic that one must have an organization prior to deciding it's
scope and affiliations.
Who would even negotiate such a matter of a RALO until we have a
political/business infrastructure?
Richard I really appreciate your work but until our sad assed panel adopts
the appropriate paperwork for donations and "incorporates" in some place in
some fashion all is for not.