Re: [atlarge-discuss] bye bye

At 01:54 AM 1/16/2003 +0100, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:
Dear Vittorio, dear icannatlarge.org Members,
after several requests and a formal demand, I see that Jeff Williams is still not back on this list. I am therefore quitting this list and will be domant as a Panelist until such a censorship has been terminated. I note that to relate with the group, Jeff must use long cc lists which harm the normal operations of the WG-lists.

I opposed the banning of Jeff Williams, yet it was voted. But it was for 15 days not for ever by the decision of the list owner and te ack of action of the Chair. I am sorry for that but I cannot stand it.

If anyone wants to keep me posted please sent me a mail at fedup@jefsey.com : I make clear that I will not respond icannatalarge.org related issues.
If you are not going to respond to icannatlarge.org related issues, then don't you think you ought to resign as an icannatlarge.org Panel Member?

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
Hermes Network Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-422-1034 or 1-866-991-HOST