Re: [atlarge-discuss] jeff williams is really not real

Hugh and all,

 No Hugh, you still don't get it, they are predominantly my personal
views as well as those or our [INEGroup] members.  We speak
with one voice... If my view varies, from those of our members,
I delineate that in my comments or remarks...