Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] Resignation

Richard and all,

  Is it any wonder why Michael has resigned?  It isn't to me.

  It has been long past time for the membership to vote on either
a new panel with outlined specific tasks to complete and the
where with all to complete them, or for the members to vote
on issues themselves and get the work done for this organization.
Just that simple!