[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] The list - atlarge vote of trust/distrust: result

Andy and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

Andy Gardner wrote:

> At 12:23 PM +1300 2/9/03, Joop Teernstra wrote:
>
> >There is value for most people to see how they are perceived. It may help
> >them to wake up and see realities.
>
> How did the voting handle the case where the voter had no inkling of who
> the person listed was?

  Good question.  But remember this was a Poll not and actual vote.
In any event you questions is just as valid regardless...

> Did Joop send personal mails to people asking them to vote for certain
> candidates, or do any politicising?

  As far as I know, no he did not.  However I personally did not
participate in this Poll of Joops as it was illegitimate in that
ICANNATLARGE.COM does not = ICANNATLARGE.ORG
and hasn't for some time...  The second reason I did not wish
to participate in this poll is that the History of Joops "Polling
Booth" has been tarnished by Joop himself in the IDNO
fiasco on a number of occasions.  This is not to say that
the "Polling Booth" software is flawed in any way...