Re: [atlarge-discuss] good stuff on the comment lines

Joop and all,

  The answer to Richards question I am sure will be predominantly No.

  There is really no need to have such a question posed except for
documentation purposes.  The history of ICANN Atlarge representation
is pretty well known, and well documented.  It is, and remains a sham...