[atlarge-discuss] Members - Whom and why - was: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panelists agreement

Bruce and all,

 ICANNites/ICANN'ers as you put it, could give a hoot as to
whether Vittorio is a member of this or any other organization.

  Whom is a member of ICANNATLARGE.ORG is of little
or no real consequence.  We should be open to any and all
that are willing to join.

  However we should give a hoot as to whom we choose/elect,
and how we elect "Panel" or future BoD members of
ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  But Elect them, we must.