[atlarge-discuss] Re: icannatlarge.org membership list

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> Jan & Judyth,
>
> please find attached the membership list.
>
> For FTP access to the website:
>
> host: 66.70.226.183

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding: I have no more expectation
that does Judyth that I will be able to run a command line interface on my
old Pentium.  As I have said before, to Jefsey (hope I'm not boring you with
repetition) I have very deep misgivings about attempting an untried, unproven
new process on anything important.  If this *matters* to you, perhaps you
should find someone else who can *guarantee* success in a timely way; I'll
gladly delete my copy of the mailing list.  (I'm a professional tester in
my day job.  We wouldn't *dream* of doing anything like this without
adequate dry runs.)  As they say in the software industry, "on time, within
budget, bug-free; pick two."

BTW I haven't even been able to establish FTP access to the website yet.