Re: [atlarge-discuss] Comments on the reminder to sign up as a voter

Abel and all,

  I think I understand what you mean here Abel.  Try to remember
though, ICANNATLARGE.ORG does not have it's own Mailing list
thus far.  This one is run form Fitug.de...

  BTW, I have yet to see a URL for this so called "Sighn-up"
as a voter thing!  :(  Seems to be that all members are automatically
voters, or have been thus far anyway...  But perhaps Joop is
talking about ICANNATLARGE.COM and NOT
ICANNATLARGE.ORG?  <Shrug>  Some clarification
would seem to be in order here...