[atlarge-discuss] ALAC website

Denise Michel has announced to the members of the At-Large Advisory Committee
that she is "working with ICANN to get an initial alac website up with a
sorted/indexed comment forum within the next week."
http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/msg00094.html

I guess that soon we can all look forward to viewing
no-longer-represented-within.icann.org.

As the first Staff-managed At-Large website still bears the banner SITE
CLOSED, I can't see why any members of the ALAC would willing agree to give
ICANN any measure of control over an At-Large website ever again...

This coming week will undoubtably show us if the members of the ALAC have any
backbone, or if they are no more than ICANN's hand-picked stooges...